Mercedes EIS EZS (Electronic Ignition Switch) Recoding And Fault Repair Service [Quotation Based]
Please note the following before buying this service:
- This is a repair service and not a product that is being offered
- The price of this service is under quotation only. We will contact you after checking the item for a quotation
- The price paid (non-refundable) will cover the checking fee and the return postage in case you decide not to accept the quotation
- In case you do accept the quotation, the amount paid now will be deducted from the final price
Do you have a Mercedes key that has suddenly stopped working in the ignition? Will it not turn anymore? Don't worry, we can help.
We can test the ignition module and keys for you, isolate the fault, repair it and send you back your items promptly and fully repaired.
- Key doesn't turn in the Mercedes Electronic Ignition Switch (EIS)
- Key doesn't turn in the Mercedes EIS when there's cold weather
- Key turns in the Mercedes EIS but the ignition lights on the instrument cluster doesn't switch on
- Key sometimes doesn't turn in the Mercedes EIS
It doesn't matter where you live, all you have to do is post us your ignition module and your keys and we will do the rest. You will have your EIS back in mint condition and fully tested by our highly skilled engineering team.
If you live in the Leicester area and want to pop in and see us instead of posting your items, then we are open Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30. You can have a chat with one of our engineers who may be able to deal with your problem right away, depending on the workload.
In case you need help on how to remove the EIS module or with any other issues, don't worry. We are here to help you. Just contact us on 0116 276 7054, via chat on this same website, email at email@example.com or if you are local to us come into our shop in Leicester and talk to one of our experienced engineers.
Make and Model
- Buy this repair service and send us your item/s.
- We will repair them in 2 to 3 working days.
- We will send the item/s back to you fully repaired.
For customers based in United Kingdom and European Union:
Please send us your item/s with the repair order you'll get at the end of the checkout process to:
223 Belgrave Gate
Recorded or special delivery recommended.
Once repaired, we will send the item/s back to you via tracked courier delivery.
For customers based outside the European Union:
Print your repair order but please do not send your item/s to us until you have been contacted by one of our customer service advisors; due to timezone differences this may be the next working day.
We will provide a quick, easy and cost-effective shipping solution, in partnership with DHL. They will collect the item/s from your address and will deliver them back to you once repaired.
With this service, we will take care of all the paperwork so that you can be sure that your parcel clears UK customs without any tax or duty to pay.
The prices shown are subject to variation depending on the works carried out and/or any replacement part needed to repair the item.
We will always contact you in such cases to give you a quotation, seek your explicit consent to proceed with the repair and ask you for any additional payment required.
For further information, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.