Mercedes Electronic Steering Lock (ESL) Recoding And Fault Repair Service [Quotation Based]
Suitable for Mercedes-Benz ESL: W203 / W204 / W207 / W212
Please note the following before buying this service:
- This is a repair service and not a product that is being offered
- The price of this service is under quotation only. We will contact you after checking the item for a quotation
- The price paid (non-refundable) will cover the checking fee and the return postage in case you decide not to accept the quotation
- In case you do accept the quotation, the amount paid now will be deducted from the final price
Do you have a Mercedes key that has suddenly stopped working in the ignition? Will it not turn anymore? Can you hear a juddering noise from the Electronic Steering Lock (ESL)? Don't worry, we can help.
We can test the ignition and steering modules and the keys for you, isolate the fault, repair it and send you back your items promptly and fully repaired.
- Key doesn't turn in the Mercedes Electronic Ignition Switch (EIS)
- Key doesn't turn in the Mercedes EIS when there's cold weather
- When key is inserted in the EIS you can hear a clicking sound from the ESL but the key doesn't turn
- Key sometimes doesn't turn in the Mercedes EIS
It doesn't matter where you live, all you have to do is post us your ignition module (EIS), Electronic Steering Lock (ESL) and your keys and we will do the rest. You will have your modules and keys back in mint condition and fully tested by our highly skilled engineering team.
If you live in the Leicester area and want to pop in and see us instead of posting your items, then we are open Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30. You can have a chat with one of our engineers who may be able to deal with your problem right away, depending on the workload.
Please find below a guide on where to find the two modules in your Mercedes:
- Location of the ESL module: Located on the steering column
- Location of the EIS (ignition) module: Located on the dashboard
In case you have any questions regarding any faulty module please don't hesitate to contact us on 0116 276 7054, via chat on this same website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are local to us come into our shop in Leicester and talk to one of our experienced engineers.
Make and Model
- Buy this repair service and send us your item/s.
- We will repair them in 2 to 3 working days.
- We will send the item/s back to you fully repaired.
For customers based in United Kingdom and European Union:
Please send us your item/s with the repair order you'll get at the end of the checkout process to:
223 Belgrave Gate
Recorded or special delivery recommended.
Once repaired, we will send the item/s back to you via tracked courier delivery.
For customers based outside the European Union:
Print your repair order but please do not send your item/s to us until you have been contacted by one of our customer service advisors; due to timezone differences this may be the next working day.
We will provide a quick, easy and cost-effective shipping solution, in partnership with DHL. They will collect the item/s from your address and will deliver them back to you once repaired.
With this service, we will take care of all the paperwork so that you can be sure that your parcel clears UK customs without any tax or duty to pay.
The prices shown are subject to variation depending on the works carried out and/or any replacement part needed to repair the item.
We will always contact you in such cases to give you a quotation, seek your explicit consent to proceed with the repair and ask you for any additional payment required.
For further information, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.