Mini Airbag Module Crash Data Reset / Removal Service
Problems with your airbag module or airbag light? Youve just reached the right place; simply hire our professional repair service and we will help you with your airbag problem at a very competitive price.
Has your airbag been deployed? Does your airbag light stay on? Do you need your airbag module to be reset?
If so your dealer will tell you that you will require a new airbag module at a crazy price. In contrast, we at Autotronics can help you not only with your airbag problem but also to save money too.
Our high-end equipment includes sophisticated diagnostic computers to assist us, providing a quick and efficient solution to every possible airbag issue.
So if you want to save time, money and hassles, buy this service today!
Some answered questions:
- What do we do? We can reset your airbag module and remove the crash data from it. Once we finish resetting the airbag module, it will be like new and your airbag light will go out. The work we carry out on your airbag module is completely safe.
- How long does it take? Once we receive your airbag module we can carry out the work in 24 to 48 hours.
- How will we send the module back to you? We use only tracked delivery for our parcels, using next-day courier delivery in the UK and Royal Mail services for our international customers. Alternatively, if you are local to us (we are based in Leicester, East Midlands) you can pick the module up from our retail shop.
- Where is the airbag module in my car? The module is usually located in the centre console near the gear lever or the handbrake. If you cant find it please give us a call on 0116 276 7054.
If you have any further questions please feel free to chat with us on our website, call us on 0116 276 7054 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our experienced engineers will be delighted to assist you and solve all your queries.
We can assist with deployed airbags, faulty airbag lights, etc. for a variety of Mini models, including the following:
- Mini Cooper: Bosch - 0 285 001 430 - 65.77 - 6915886
- Mini Cooper S: Bosch - 0 285 001 682 - 65.77 - 6962531
- Mini One: Bosch - 0 285 001 682
If you dont see your car model listed dont worry because we may still be able to assist you. Please contact us.
Make and Model
The steps to follow if you wish to hire our professional and quick in-circuit repair service are:
- Buy this service here and now (why wait?)
- Pay safely by credit or debit card
- Send us your item to the address shown below
- We will carry out all the works and tests to have your part repaired in 2-3 working days
- We will send the item back to you in mint condition and completely tested
- Enjoy your purchase!
If you provide us with your mobile telephone number / email address we will keep you updated on the repair and shipping process via text messages / email.
Please send us your item for repair with your contact details, description of the fault and any other relevant information to the following address:
4 High View Close
Please send the item through special delivery, tracked and signed, for your total peace of mind.
Once repaired and tested, we will send the item/s back to you through tracked express courier delivery.
The prices shown are guide prices and subject to variation depending on the works carried out and/or any replacement part needed to repair the item. We will always contact you in such a case to give you a quotation, seek your explicit consent to proceed with the repair and ask you for any additional payment required.
For further information, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
No posts found