Mitsubishi Airbag Module Crash Data Reset / Removal Service
Problems with your airbag module or airbag light? Youve just reached the right place; simply hire our professional repair service and we will help you with your airbag problem at a very competitive price.
Has your airbag been deployed? Does your airbag light stay on? Do you need your airbag module to be reset?
If so your dealer will tell you that you will require a new airbag module at a crazy price. In contrast, we at Autotronics can help you not only with your airbag problem but also to save money too.
Our high-end equipment includes sophisticated diagnostic computers to assist us, providing a quick and efficient solution to every possible airbag issue.
So if you want to save time, money and hassles, buy this service today!
Some answered questions:
- What do we do? We can reset your airbag module and remove the crash data from it. Once we finish resetting the airbag module, it will be like new and your airbag light will go out. The work we carry out on your airbag module is completely safe.
- How long does it take? Once we receive your airbag module we can carry out the work in 24 to 48 hours.
- How will we send the module back to you? We use only tracked delivery for our parcels, using next-day courier delivery in the UK and Royal Mail services for our international customers. Alternatively, if you are local to us (we are based in Leicester, East Midlands) you can pick the module up from our retail shop.
- Where is the airbag module in my car? The module is usually located in the centre console near the gear lever or the handbrake. If you cant find it please give us a call on 0116 276 7054.
If you have any further questions please feel free to chat with us on our website, call us on 0116 276 7054 or email us at email@example.com. Our experienced engineers will be delighted to assist you and solve all your queries.
We can assist with deployed airbags, faulty airbag lights, etc. for a variety of Mitsubishi models, including the following:
- Mitsubishi Carisma: Bosch - 0 285 001 290
- Mitsubishi Carisma: Bosch - 0 285 001 127 MR158433
- Mitsubishi Carisma: Bosch - 0 285 001 232 MR309212
- Mitsubishi Carisma: Bosch - 0 285 001 235
- Mitsubishi Carisma: Bosch - 0 285 001 286 - Version 1
- Mitsubishi Carisma: Bosch - 0 285 001 286 - Version 2
- Mitsubishi Colt: Bosch 0 285 001 684 DPSB - 1L86D
- Mitsubishi Colt: Bosch 0 285 001 685 DPSB
- Mitsubishi Colt: Bosch 0 285 001 686 DPSB
- Mitsubishi Eclipse: MN141 170
- Mitsubishi Galant: MR309232 DPS X6T4208
- Mitsubishi Galant: MR309232 DPS X6T42081
- Mitsubishi Grandis: MN141 401
- Mitsubishi L200: Denso - MR522940 DP - X6T41784
- Mitsubishi L200: Denso - MR530002 DP - Version 1
- Mitsubishi L200: Denso - MR530002 DP - Version 2
- Mitsubishi Lancer: MN141 038
- Mitsubishi Lancer: MN141 261 DPSBC W2T62175
- Mitsubishi Lancer: MN141 262
- Mitsubishi Lancer: MN141 471
- Mitsubishi Lancer: MN141 473 W2T62176
- Mitsubishi Lancer: W2T62174
- Mitsubishi Lancer: W2T63871
- Mitsubishi Outlander: Denso - MR587731
- Mitsubishi Outlander: Denso - MR587868
- Mitsubishi Pajero: Denso - MR213889
- Mitsubishi Pajero: Denso - MR268156 Denso 152300 2461
- Mitsubishi Pajero: Denso - MR268157 Denso 152300 2471
- Mitsubishi Pajero: Denso - MR268157 DP Denso 152300 1052 157
- Mitsubishi Pajero: Denso - MR472773 DP Denso 152300 3430
- Mitsubishi Pajero: Denso - MR472776 Denso 152300 3460 - Version 1
- Mitsubishi Pajero: Denso - MR472776 Denso 152300 3460 - Version 2
- Mitsubishi Pajero: Denso - MR530002 DP
- Mitsubishi Pajero: Denso - MR551784
- Mitsubishi Pajero: Denso - MR587868
- Mitsubishi Space Wagon: Bosch - 0 285 001 787
- Mitsubishi Strada: Denso - MR530002 DP - Version 1
- Mitsubishi Strada: Denso - MR530002 DP - Version 2
If you dont see your car model listed dont worry because we may still be able to assist you. Please contact us.
Make and Model
- Buy this repair service and send us your item/s.
- We will repair them in 2 to 3 working days.
- We will send the item/s back to you fully repaired.
For customers based in United Kingdom and European Union:
Please send us your item/s with the repair order you'll get at the end of the checkout process to:
223 Belgrave Gate
Recorded or special delivery recommended.
Once repaired, we will send the item/s back to you via tracked courier delivery.
For customers based outside the European Union:
Print your repair order but please do not send your item/s to us until you have been contacted by one of our customer service advisors; due to timezone differences this may be the next working day.
We will provide a quick, easy and cost-effective shipping solution, in partnership with DHL. They will collect the item/s from your address and will deliver them back to you once repaired.
With this service, we will take care of all the paperwork so that you can be sure that your parcel clears UK customs without any tax or duty to pay.
The prices shown are subject to variation depending on the works carried out and/or any replacement part needed to repair the item.
We will always contact you in such cases to give you a quotation, seek your explicit consent to proceed with the repair and ask you for any additional payment required.
For further information, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.