Mercedes W204 / W207 EIS EZS (Electronic Ignition Switch) Recoding and Repair Service
Do you have a Mercedes key that has suddenly stopped working in the ignition? Does the key turn but the ignition lights don’t turn on and the engine doesn’t start? Don’t worry, we can help.
We can test the ignition module and keys for you, isolate the fault, repair it and send you back your items promptly and fully repaired.
- Key turns in the Mercedes Electronic Ignition Switch (EIS) but ignition lights don’t come on
- When key is turned in EIS there is a faint clicking sound coming from steering lock
- Instrument cluster doesn’t display ignition lights when key turned
- Fault code A22449 – Electronic ignition switch has malfunctioned
- Fault code A25407 – Electronic steering lock has malfunctioned
- Fault code A25409 – Electronic steering lock has malfunctioned
- Fault code A25464 – Electronics steering lock implausible signal
- Fault code A25408 – Electronic steering lock has malfunctioned
Parts we need:
- Ignition switch (EIS)
- Steering lock (ESL) send whole column if the steering is locked
- All remotes
It doesn’t matter where you live, all you have to do is post us your ignition module, steering lock and your keys and we will do the rest. You will have your EIS back in mint condition and fully tested by our highly skilled engineering team.
If you live in the Leicester area and want to pop in and see us instead of posting your items, then we are open Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30. You can have a chat with one of our engineers who may be able to deal with your problem right away, depending on the workload.
In case you need help on how to remove the EIS module or with any other issues, don’t worry. We are here to help you. Just contact us on (0044) 0116 276 7054, via chat on this same website, email at [email protected] or if you are local to us come into our shop in Leicester and talk to one of our experienced engineers.