Semi – Dynamic Tail Lights LED emulator with a DIP SWITCH for changing the speed of the strobe
Change the look for your rear lights with this conversion which makes the indicator strobe across the rear light
Highlights of this product:
- DIP SWITCH for changing the speed of the strobe
- For Rear LED lamps dynamic directions
- Plug & Play device for self-assembly.
- No bulb errors on the dashboard.
Audi A4 B8 Avant equipped with original LED rear lamps (indicator light divided into two lamp parts – see photo)
How to connect:
1. Open the trunk
2. Remove the cover
3. Unscrew the fixing screw from the lamp
4. Remove the lamp
5. Disconnect the plug from the lamp
6. Connect the emulator with one plug to the lamp and the second to the installation
7. Insert the lamp
8. Tighten the screw
9. Close the cover
10. Finish 🙂
The set includes:
2 x Emulator Semi-Dynamic LED Plug & Play adapter with a SWITCH for speed regulation.