Customer Service Coordinator
£18,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Care Coordinator to join our dynamic forward thinking electronics repair and remanufacture company, Autotronics.
Are you passionate, enthusiastic with a can-do attitude? A team player with the ability to work by yourself? Then you could be just the person we are looking for. You must be highly organised, efficient, reliable and motivated individual, who values customer care, with proven administrative and customer service skills.
You will be expected to deal with customer enquiries in person, over the telephone, and email in a professional and confident manner; as well as being responsible for the day to day management and tracking of repaired parts.
In return, the company will provide competitive rates of pay, working in a friendly team and the opportunity for development as the company continues to grow.
· Opening, logging, tracking and management of all items received for repair
· Processing and tracking payments
· Packaging items
· National and international shipping
· Diligent record keeping
· Liaising with colleagues
· Monitoring stock levels
· Attention to detail and accuracy in all areas of work
· Excellent spelling, grammar and numeracy skills
· Dealing with customer enquiries
· Managing and prioritising multiple tasks simultaneously
· During busy periods answering high volume of calls
· Ad hoc duties
· A friendly telephone manner
· Highly Organised
· Reliable and Punctual
· Exceptional Communication skills
· Demonstrate sound judgement
· Ability to multitask
· Practical problem solver
· Good GCSE, or equivalent in Maths and English.
· Proven previous experience of customer service.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft office and Outlook
· Internet knowledge
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
To apply, a covering letter will be appreciated. Thereafter, applicants will be invited to participate in a face to face interview.
**Immediate start available**
Application deadline: 29.11.21
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
In-person interaction with our customers is very limited and is dealt with in a safe way. The offices are regularly cleaned and distance is maintained between staff and desks.
Please send us your CV and your cover letter to email@example.com.