Autotronics is a dynamic, forward thinking, automotive electronics parts repair and remanufacture company, providing excellent services and solutions to an ever increasing UK, European and international market. With over 20 years experience in the industry we have rapidly become a reputable and thriving business, and as such our growing team is seeking a driven individual to be a part of our continual success.
Are you the person we are looking for? Are you highly motivated, enthusiastic, with a desire to make a positive contribution? Then Autotronics can offer you an exciting opportunity to join or friendly and experienced team. The successful candidate must be a confident, innovative, and skilled electronics technician with a proven experience of working on parts down to a component level.
- Position: Full time permanent
- Salary: Highly competitive dependant on experience
- Benefits: 21 days paid holiday and sociable working hours: Monday-Friday 09:00 AM – 17:30 PM
- We offer a repair service to our customers and you will deal with a variety of products including engine ECUs, immobilisers, ABS pumps, remote car keys, instrument clusters and many more.
- You will work on PCBs down to component level and will fault-find and rework parts.
- As our R&D team is constantly discovering new fixes, the role is ever evolving and you will receive ongoing training and development on the workshop floor.
- A good understanding of electronics and experience in fault finding to component level using oscilloscopes and multimeters.
- An ability to solder to a high level is also essential, alongside general mechanical skills.
- Ability to reverse engineer electronic parts.
To apply to this role please send us your application to email@example.com.