Mazda Airbag Module Crash Data Reset
Has your vehicle been involved in an accident? Need an Airbag Module Reset? You’ve just reached the right place; simply hire our professional repair service and we will help you with your airbag problem at a very competitive price.
Has your airbag been deployed? Does your airbag light stay on? Do you need your airbag module to be reset?
If so your dealer will tell you that you will require a new airbag module at a crazy price. In contrast, we at Autotronics can help you not only with your airbag problem but also to save money too.
Our high-end equipment includes sophisticated diagnostic computers to assist us, providing a quick and efficient solution to every possible airbag issue.
So if you want to save time, money and hassles, buy this service today!
Some answered questions:
- What do we do? We can reset your airbag module and remove the crash data from it. Once we finish resetting the airbag module, it will be like new and your airbag light will go out. The work we carry out on your airbag module is completely safe.
- How long does it take? Once we receive your airbag module we can carry out the work in 24 to 48 hours.
- How will we send the module back to you? We use only tracked delivery for our parcels, using next-day courier delivery in the UK and Royal Mail services for our international customers. Alternatively, if you are local to us (we are based in Leicester, East Midlands) you can pick the module up from our retail shop.
- Where is the airbag module in my car? The module is usually located in the centre console near the gear lever or the handbrake. If you can’t find it please give us a call on 0116 276 7054.
If you have any further questions please feel free to chat with us on our website, call us on (0044) 0116 276 7054 or email us at [email protected]. Our experienced engineers will be delighted to assist you and solve all your queries.
We can assist with deployed airbags, faulty airbag lights, etc. for a variety of Mazda models, including the following:
- Mazda 2: Siemens – 2S6T 14B056 EK Siemens 5WK43103
- Mazda 2: Siemens – 5S6T 14B056 JA Siemens 5WK43578
- Mazda 3: Bosch – 0 285 001 453 Bosch BP4 K57 K30 B
- Mazda 3: Bosch – 0 285 001 454
- Mazda 3: Bosch – 0 285 001 553 Bosch BP4 M57 K30
- Mazda 3: Bosch – 0 285 001 554 Bosch BP4 K57 K30 C
- Mazda 3: Bosch – 0 285 001 960 Bosch BR5 S57 K30 C
- Mazda 3: Naldec – B30E 57 K30 Naldec 33266 41
- Mazda 323: Temic – B16A-57-K30
- Mazda 5: W2T80274
- Mazda 6: G31A 57 K30 B – Version 1
- Mazda 6: G31A 57 K30 B – Version 2
- Mazda 6: G31F 57 K30 A
- Mazda 6: GN3A 57 K30 A
- Mazda 6: GN3B 57 K30
- Mazda 6: Visteon – GJ6A 57 K30 A Visteon 33262 47
- Mazda 6: Visteon – GJ6A 57 K30 C
- Mazda Axela: Bosch – 0 285 001 960 Bosch BR5 S57 K30 C
- Mazda CX7: EG23 57 K30B
- Mazda Demio: Naldec – D305 57 K3X A Naldec 33271 43
- Mazda MX5: Naldec – 33212 45
- Mazda MX5: Naldec – 33212 46
- Mazda MX5: Naldec – 33212 50
- Mazda MX5: Naldec – 33212 52
- Mazda MX5: Naldec – 33226 46
- Mazda Premacy: Naldec – 33260 49
- Mazda Premacy: Naldec – C100 57 K30 A Naldec 33218 48
- Mazda RX8: Visteon – FE01 57 K30A – 3327745
- Mazda RX8: Visteon – FE01 57 K30B
If you don’t see your car model listed don’t worry because we may still be able to assist you. Please contact us.